It is well known that there is at least one filter in every irrigation system, and even many filters in some systems. Many people have asked me, my water quality is clean and free of impurities, so I don’t need to install a filter. On the surface, it is true. But in order for your irrigation system to be used stably for a long time, I want to say, no, you must have it.
In order to ensure the greatest water saving and the best irrigation effect, the water outlets of irrigation emitters and sprinklers we use now are relatively small. Although they have been designed with filtering settings in mind and added, they still cannot avoid blocking after long-term use. Therefore, the filter plays an important role in irrigation system, and it is essential.
How the filter works:
When the filter works, the water to be filtered enters the pipeline through the pressurizing equipment and flows into the filter, and then the particulate impurities in the water are intercepted by the filter screen, while the filtered water flows out from the outlet of the filter.
Here are some filters we often use:
1.Y-shaped mesh filter
Size: 1 “, 1.5”, 2 “
Filtration flow rate: 6-20 m3/h
- Low price, it can be used alone or with other filters
- Easy to install without power supply
- The filter screen is easy to clean and replace
- Small size, easy to shipping
Scope of application: It is suitable for irrigation systems such as greenhouse planting, vegetable planting, nursery garden with good water quality.
2. Sandstone filter
Tank diameter: 600mm/800mm/1000mm/1200mm
Outlet: 2 “/2. 5″/3 “/4”
Filtration flow rate: 50-350m3/h
- Strong adaptability, can be installed indoors and outdoors
- It has the good anticorrosion performance and long service life
- Large amount of filtered water and fast flow rate
- It can be equipped with an automatic backwashing function without manual cleaning of the filter screen
- Even in the backwashing state, the equipment will not stop supplying water to ensure the normal use of the irrigation system
Scope of application: It is suitable for various irrigation systems with more suspended solids or impurities, such as open field irrigation and fruit tree irrigation.
3. Laminated filters
Outlet Size: 2 “/2.5″/3 “/4”
Filtration flow rate: 50-270m3/h
Combination: 2 Groups/3 Groups/4 Groups (can be customized according to customer requirements)
- Flexible structure, can be freely matched according to needs
- Stable filtration performance
- It can be used alone or with other products at the same time
- Easy to install
- Simple operation and convenient maintenance
Scope of application: It can be used with net filter and sand filter for better effect, and is suitable for various irrigation systems.
There are many kinds of filters on the market. It’s really difficult for you to choose. You just need to choose one, include your requirements. FSYDRIP has always focused on producing filters, fertilizers and other products. If you need it, please contact us to get it Free consultation and quotation.